I’ve used the free version of WordPress and based on that experience I knew it was a very user-friendly content management system. Once I saw the bells and whistles available at Headway Themes, I was sold. I wanted a website that I could easily update (both in content and design) and I am very happy with the initial results.
There is a lot more tinkering to be done with the overall layout/design and some new pages to add. In the to-do bucket presently:
- A page of online resources for family law in Washington and family law litigants in Spokane County.
- An article focused on Spokane County for folks who want general information about the family law help available locally which will include:
- Location of statutes and court rules.
- An online child support calculator.
- A list of mediators.
- Where to find the forms you need.
Those are just a few of the ideas I have percolating around in my head to make this website not only a marketing tool for my practice, but also an online resource for self-help seekers and my own clients.